Thursday, June 9, 2022

Time off

 

I took a little time off to spend a few days with daughter Alison. I did take my knitting along, and I'm making good progress with my Equinox shawl by Lisa Overby. I think I have 14 rows to go, something I should be able to achieve this week. 


I also have a good start on round 6 of Star of Bethlehem from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. 

Reorganizing of the upstairs continues, which does cut into my crafting time. I'm finding long forgotten materials and projects, some of which I know I'll never finish. It's time to de-stash!

8 comments:

  1. Reorganizing and destashing are never easy. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go through my destash pile this weekend. Our EGA group is having a swap time Monday. It would be more fun to just sit and tat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your crafting even if it's a little at a time!! :)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spool of thread is incredible! I have a wood paper towel holder that large spools will slip onto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the cone of Lizbeth thread I bought years ago when I was working on my Jan Stawasz doily. A cone goes a long way!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!