Sunday, June 19, 2022

Lost and found


While Dave worked in the garden, I spent time organizing upstairs. I found my knitting bag that I used to take along on car trips. Inside was a nearly finished dishcloth. My dishcloths always look a bit wonky when I first finish them, but once they've been used they have a nice shape. Some day I might figure out what I'm doing that causes this!


We visited daughter Carol for a cookout this afternoon. It was a lovely day to be outdoors. I thought about going upstairs and doing some more organizing when we got home, but I decided to sit and knit for a while instead. Today was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh good to have a wonderful day! Good to take a break from organizing. Good to find an almost complete dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!