Friday, June 17, 2022

Yum!

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a wonderful day. Mom, Carol, and I went out to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Carol brought me a giant birthday cupcake, which I didn't taste until this morning. I was just too full from lunch.

The morning disappeared quickly with running errands, paying bills, and watching YouTube videos. However, I did find time to knit this afternoon and this evening. I finished the first pattern repeat of four in the Open Star Stitch section of my Summer Sky shawl.

Tomorrow morning Dave and I are going to pick up some more hostas for the garden, and then we plan to be working outside. It should be a great weekend for being outdoors with mild temperatures and sunshine. I am not an outdoor person, but I am looking forward to working in the garden tomorrow!

 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cupcake, I hope it tasted as good as it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous cupcake!!! :)
    Your shawl grows more beautiful each time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissima la torta, brava :)
    Ti seguo volentieri.
    A presto
    Giusi

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!