Sunday, August 16, 2026

Break

We had a break in the weather today... no rain! Unfortunately, we have a chance of rain every day this week. As long as we don't have any more storms for a while, I can handle more rain.

For tatting, I decided to stick with Curds & Whey from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. I decided to try some Serafil thread that I purchased several years ago. Tatting with polyester thread is not as enjoyable as working with cotton thread. I found it harder to close my rings and keep them closed. As pretty as this thread is, I think I'll save it for something else.

My sister came to visit this weekend. While she worked on making Christmas ornaments, I worked on my four patch quilt, I was inspired to keep working after seeing the four strips sewn together.

Since we were having so much fun crafting, I finished another strip. I have two more to complete, and then I will be able to finish the quilt.

As for Janet, she finished six ornaments this weekend. I wish I had taken pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just like you, I love getting feedback!