We have had thunderstorms every day this week, not as wild as Tuesday, but enough to keep me off of my computer!
Dave has been busy cleaning up branches that fell during Tuesday's storm. There was so much more than I initially thought. Luckily, we had no other damage.
We're expecting more rain soon, so I thought I'd get a quick post in before shutting down my computer.
I finished another Curds & Whey bookmark from Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior. This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #180 Honey Drizzle.
Between storms, I managed to sew together the first two strips of my four patch pot holder quilt.
Yesterday, I managed to sew together the third strip.
We're expecting more rain soon, so I'll be signing off. Hopefully, there will be some clear time this afternoon!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Just like you, I love getting feedback!