Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Multi-crafting

Today I finished binding all of the blocks for my quilt. Now I can concentrate on joining them together and finishing up the quilt.



I crocheted another ornament. It would be nice to figure out why mine doesn't look as crisp as the one in the video. I'm beginning to think I didn't follow the directions correctly.


Instead of exploring the crocheted version further, I went back to knitting on my circular knitting machine. I think I may stick with these. I have a lot of ornaments to cover, and I can complete six ornaments in about an hour. I'm pretty sure the crocheted ornaments take me about two hours to make one. I think I'll go with faster!

2 comments:

  1. So much crafting going on!! :)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it be your yarn that made the difference in your crochet one? It looks good anyway, but certainly takes longer than the knitted ones.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!