Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let it snow! Day 17

Well, I goofed. Once again, I failed to follow my own directions.


Instead of tatting a variation of Doodad Snowflake #4, I managed to tat a variation of Doodad Snowflake #2. This one only has five beads replacing picots instead of the seven shown in #2. At least I didn't tat a snowflake that's identical to another. Whew! ;-)


See the difference? My chains are going the wrong way. Maybe I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Ooh! Ooh! I just noticed... this is post #1111! Pretty cool, huh?

6 comments:

  1. Goof or not, it still looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Snowflakes...every one of them. Lucky #1111. Tatting Peace and Joy Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the differences in the chains they look good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have goofed but it looks good to me, and is another beautiful snowflake.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, interesting, the difference in the chains. Both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snowflake looks great both ways!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!