Sunday, December 8, 2013

Let it snow! Day 8

Here's another version of Doodad Snowflake #2!


Pink beads replace the picots on the outer rings, and they replace the doodad in the center. Guess what? I'm starting to take a fancy to pink!


The doily is progressing. I'm now over halfway around the outer edge. I think I may have to go to the pizza parlor to get a box for it... without pizza, of course!


Daughter Alison took this picture of snowflakes on her car this morning. While Dave and I were out and about today, I kept trying to see a single snowflake. It just didn't happen. I wonder if it's because I'm far sighted? 

8 comments:

  1. Every thing looks great, fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing snowflakes, both the real and tatted ones. Your doily is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally in awe of the doily and your amazing progress on it! And to 'relax', you continue to tat adorable snowflakes! And the photo of the snowflakes is also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making great progress on the doily! And coming up with a lot of variations, just like real snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have occasionally given doilies as gifts, and had the dickens of a time figuring out how to box them up. A pizza box is brilliant! Even if you were only joking, it's still brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doodad snowflake is absolutely lovely and wow, your doily is fantastic!! What an amazing tatter you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowflake!! :)
    Your doily is absolutely stunning!!! :)
    I have been trying to get a good picture of a snowflake, but my camera won't cooperate-worst thing is that it's a brand new camera supposed to take better pictures of snowflakes and my tatting!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!