Thursday, September 20, 2018

Bottle cap fever


I can't seem to stop tatting around flattened bottle caps. Yes, it takes a bit longer than an Ice Drop made with 3/4" glass gems, but I love the results. I finished this one before heading off to school this morning. The thread is Liz Metallic Turquoise Blue.


Today was a sub day, so I had a little bit of time to tat. This Disney Princess Ice Drop is in Liz Metallic Gem Stone. The color choice might not look terrific in the picture, but there is a bit of orange in the thread, and I think it looks great in person!

8 comments:

  1. The orange picks up on the princess’s hair? These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does! I'm not up on the newer Disney princesses, but I'm pretty sure this is Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I'm more of a Snow White kind of girl! ;-)

      Delete
  2. It's so great that these bottle caps give the effect of beads without the hassel of stringing them! And lend quite the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are great and wow your fingers are flying!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!