Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Sticking with a theme



Since I have red, white, and blue thread, glass gems, and ribbon right next to my chair, it seemed only natural to stick with the theme!


I decided to stick with my Doodle Ice Drop pattern because it's easy, pretty, and fun!


Changing shuttles with each Ice Drop gives me a little variety.


Today was daughter Carol's last day in Rome. They'll be boarding their plane to head home in a few hours. I'm sure she'll be too tired to talk much about the trip tomorrow, but I have the rest of the summer to hear about it all!

7 comments:

  1. when you come to Italy let me know hello dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always easiest to use the thread that’s handy, especially when they’re so effective! Looks as though the tour has gone well, it’ll be fun to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just received a text from Carol about 45 minutes ago. They're boarding their plane and will be home 2:10 Central Time... nine hours!

      Delete
  3. New project new shuttles I always say :) they are gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ice drops as always
    I am sure she will have enjoyed Rome, and at least she is home before the heat has built up over europe this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!