Monday, July 1, 2019

Way behind

I am so far behind in reading and commenting on blog posts, that I don't think I'll ever catch up. I haven't even found time to post on my own blog. I've been having way too much fun with family!


While waiting for Joanne and the kids to return from my sister-in-law's last week, I decided to browse through some of my older needlework books.


I found this adorable little motif and decided to give it a try. I really like the layout shown in the book, but I accidentally started a different layout. I'll show you how it looks in a later post.


I had to blow the dust off this book before opening it. It sits on the top shelf in my sewing room, so it doesn't get dusted very often!


I tatted two more red, white, and blue Ice Drops for Mom.


They're so bright and cheerful!


I mailed them off on Friday, so Mom should receive them today... just in time for the 4th of July celebrations!


I finally managed to finish granddaughter Sophia's purple Ice Drop necklace. She loves it!

Joanne and the twins are taking a nap right now. I think I may do the same thing!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty motif and they make a nice mat/doily! In fact it could become a good stash buster or shuttle-emptier project ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely good for emptying shuttles. I think I used less than a yard on the shuttle.

      Delete
  2. There’s a time for all things, enjoy time with family. I like the little motif.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great motif and Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and I completely understand about time crunch!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!