Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Pin cushion day

I wonder if there is such a thing as Pin Cushion Day?


When I was organizing my sewing room a couple of weeks ago, I came across a stack of unfinished pin cushions and the bag of wool roving I had purchased to fill them. So, yesterday I decided it was time to work on those pin cushions. It took me most of the day to stuff them, and the still have to be sewn closed and decorated with buttons. I'm guessing it will take most of the day just to stitch them closed, but I'm determined to finish them!

How many are there, you ask? There are 29. That's such a strange number. Maybe I'll have to make some more!

6 comments:

  1. They’re different fabrics so it’s not 29 because that’s all you could get out of them...they are fun, I hope you can finish them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun looking pile of pin cushions!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!