Saturday, July 13, 2019

Hot spell


We're having a bit of a hot spell here in Illinois, and I don't deal well with heat. Still, I managed to tat an Ice Drop today.


I also managed to finish up four more Origami pouches that I found when I was cleaning up my sewing room.

I spent a lot of time looking at all sorts of things dealing with honey bees: fabric, cross stitch patterns, jewelry, honey, bees wax. I really didn't have a reason for looking at these things. It just seemed like a natural choice for a hot and lazy day!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a productive day!! :)
    Great Ice Drop and bags!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for air conditioning! Without it, I'd have done nothing but sip ice water all day!

      Delete
  2. I like the bags, good to have them done. I’d like some heat, though our winter hasn’t been too cold so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have several more bags to finish up. My friend Connie keeps reminding me that Christmas in the Village is coming quickly. At least I'll have a few bags to sell!

      Delete
  3. Lovely bags and the owl ones are cute, cute, cute! Pretty ice drop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think the owl ones are cute! I wish I had more of that fabric. My two youngest granddaughters have laid claim to these. Luckily, I have other bags to make!

      Delete
  4. Lovely bags, and beautiful ice drop, I know the feeling is too hot at times here in the south west of the UK to do much

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!