Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday already?

I can't believe it's Friday! It certainly has been a busy week. On Tuesday, Joanne and I drove about an hour to pick up her husband Jan. On Wednesday, we drove about an hour to pick up Joanne's new computer. On Thursday, daughter Alison drove down to spend the 4th of July holiday with us. Daughter Carol and Jon also joined us. Today, my sister-in-law and her husband are coming over for a visit. Alison will head home tomorrow, and Joanne and family will head home Sunday. There's been so much activity here for the past month, I'm afraid I may feel terribly lonely next week!


Granddaughter Kara requested a red Ice Drop. She told me red is her favorite color. I'm sure Great-grandma Green will be excited to learn that someone else in the family loves red!


Kara chose the thread, glass gem, and ribbon. Before my grandchildren arrived, I don't think I finished an Ice Drop all in one color.


Sophia needed a new Ice Drop as well. She chose one of the shank buttons that daughter Joanne purchased. I'm not sure I would have but those blues together, but Sophia is thrilled with her choice and that's what matters!

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful family time. I like Sophia’s choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ll never be lonely with shuttles and a blog, yer daft moo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue button! I'm also impressed that you seem to tat so easily with every shuttle, no matter the size or type!

    Glad you're enjoying your family activities! How are the chickens doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome granddaughter Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!