Monday, July 8, 2019

Taking it easy

Dave is on vacation this week, so we're taking it easy. We had some friends over for breakfast today, and then we just enjoyed the beautiful weather. Dave worked in the yard, while I enjoyed reading and tatting with the windows wide open.


I decided to stop hoarding my hand-dyed threads and start using them. The thread is Tie Dye Blue from Sherry Pence aka Lady Shuttle Maker. The shuttle is from Veronica of TattingShuttles on Etsy. This is a Doodle Ice Drop I'm going to keep! 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty blues on that Ice Drop. Looks wonderful, as do all your Ice Drops.
    StephahnieW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be quiet with the family gone, but you can tat in more leisurely fashion! Oh yes, use those threads, shows them to best advantage. I do like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very quiet around here! I turned on the t.v. for a little background noise yesterday, and quickly turned it off. I much prefer the sounds of children playing!

      Delete
  3. Treasure your quiet and your family! I'm convinced I age much more rapidly when there is no one around to engage me. TV doesn't count. (Our tv is tucked away in a corner room upstairs!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Our tv is in the living room, but it seldom gets turned on any more.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!