Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Lost and found

 

Today was bread day! I haven't baked any for a few days, and it was time. I chose to add cheddar cheese and black pepper to this loaf. Both Mom and Dave approved!

I ventured upstairs to do some more sorting this morning, and I found a partially finished shawlette. Honestly, I don't remember starting this one. Luckily, the pattern was in with the project, and I had clearly marked where I had left off. Rather than put it away to be finished later, I decided to finish it today. I should do that with more found projects!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your bread! :)
    Great treasure find! I hope you got it finished!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to finish a ufo, it looks pretty. And the bread looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your breads sound like ready made sandwiches. :) Such a pretty shawlette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am really enjoying trying different flavors with breads. These no knead recipes are wonderful!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!