Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Something different

 

Our art teacher came up with a fabulous project! Staff members and students were given a card stock feather to decorate, something that reflects the individual. I chose tatting and memories from my 31 years as librarian and computer teacher. 

The wall isn't finished yet, but it sure looks good so far!

The kids call daughter Carol "CC", with her permission of course! She loves books, drama club, travel, her cat Wally, and I believe the right side is a cup of tea. 

Today's bread experiment is triple cheddar and pepper. I'm not sure what inspired me to add pepper, but it sure does smell good!

7 comments:

  1. Neat project!! :)
    Enjoy your bread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a wonderful idea! The feathers look so good assembled and each one unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful. I like the tatting in the spine of the feather. The bread looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great fun to see how each person reveals himself/herself! The bread is oh so good!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous idea. Very creative feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!