Saturday, March 20, 2021

Volleyball

I didn't accomplish a whole lot today, mainly because I enjoyed watching granddaughter Ella play in a volleyball tournament... virtually! My internet connection wasn't the greatest, but it was enjoyable to watch anyway. Granddaughter Lily has a tournament tomorrow, so I may be glued to the screen again!


I experimented with olive bread today. Mom and I love it! Dave isn't a fan. Lucky for him, we still have some triple cheddar and pepper bread left!

My only tatting today was a bookmark. I guess it's better than nothing!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you could ‘attend’ the volleyball tournament! Mmm, lots of nice flavours, I think I’d go with Dave’s choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a bread I will make very often. It's very rich, and Dave doesn't care for green olives. Still, it was a fun experiment!

      Delete
  2. How lovely to watch the volley ball tournament,
    I am afraid I do not like olives so you would have the bread all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even a little tatting is better than none!! ;) At least it's a completed project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive bread sounds yummy. It's nice that you can watch the volleyball if you can't attend.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!