Saturday, June 5, 2021

Blue Moon

 

Today I had fun tatting with Tatskool's Blue Moon. I started with another "Christina" cross bookmark from Tatted Bookmarks ~ cross-shaped by Lene Bjorn. Did you notice my new blue shuttle? Its from Alexy Romanov, who can be reached on Facebook. It's a great shuttle!

I had to tat some more donut pendants today. This one has a plastic donut.

This one has a rose quartz donut. I'm keeping one for myself, and I'm leaning toward the rose quartz.

To finish the day I tatted Laura Blanton's Coronavirus Button Cross. Oh, yes... I also tatted a little flower motif from Mary Maynard's Tatting Rings of Flowers. There was just enough thread left on the shuttle!

4 comments:

  1. That’s a lot of pretty tatting! I’ll like the idea of a Rose quartz donut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved rose quartz. It's such a soft, relaxing color.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful crosses and lovely button ornaments

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!