Friday, June 4, 2021

Celery

Today was another busy errand day, but I still found time to tat! 


I tatted the last of my Celery thread from Yarnplayer. I had enough for two pendants.

I have quite a variety of necklaces, so I decided to try a couple of them. It will be interesting to see which type of necklace is most popular.

Recently, I started saving empty thread spools. For several years I've thought that they would be great for hand-dyed threads, and I was right! I wish I had tried this years ago when I first thought of it!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent way to keep HDT. I finished up with more spools than thread, but there you go, they’ll be useful some time. Love the celery pendants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a simple solution, something I should have been doing for years!

      Delete
  2. The pendant is lovely. I do collect thick cards hoping someday it will be useful for my craft projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I used to collect thick cards also! I gave most of mine to my granddaughter. She has used more of them in the past month than I had used in the past five years!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!