Monday, June 21, 2021

Three more

I managed to tat three more button motifs for ornaments and a necklace before running out of Yarnplayer's Primary.

My button ornament box is getting pretty full, and that's a good thing!

I need to determine prices for these ornaments, necklaces, and bookmarks. My goal is to raise at least $500 for the drama club, and I think that's achievable. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the autumn craft shows take place and that people are in the mood to buy!

 

6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you, these would sell well. I heard yesterday that Saturday’s market has been cancelled, a bit of a blow after all the work we’ve done to prepare for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to learn that your market was cancelled. There is a market in the town just north of us. They're open the second and fourth Saturday of the month. It's always crowded. I don't know that I have the stamina to stand outside at a market, although that's what we did for years with our vegetables. For a long time I wanted Dave to turn our shed into a little shop where I could sell the things I make. Isn't it fun to have dreams?

      Delete
  2. They are fabulous!!! :) I love the design of the bottom one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And the drama club is lucky to have your creative backing. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope everything is somewhat normal this fall so that it can all take place!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!