Thursday, June 3, 2021

Too much fun

I had way too much fun tatting today! I'm still working with Yarnplayer's Celery, and I'm enjoying every single moment of tatting! I started off the morning working with a small wooden donut. I think it's cute!

The Christina bookmark was sitting right where I could see it while I was tatting. I just didn't like the tassel I had created, so I snipped it off and tatted the tassel that goes with the pattern. I'm much happier now!

Tatting around donuts is a little faster than tatting around buttons or glass gems. I'm amazed at how much I can achieve in one day.

This one is my favorite of the Celery necklaces. As soon as I finished taking the picture, I put it on.


 This afternoon I tatted one more. Now I'm tired, so I think I'm done tatting for the day.

2 comments:

  1. You tatted a lot!! Great pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where to find that cross pattern you did great on it.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!