Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Last of the Red Burst

 

I finished my last button ornament in Red Burst this morning.

I had just enough thread left to make a 1/2" Dorset Button.

So, what was I able to tat with one ball of size 40 Lizbeth? There are two cross bookmarks.


There are 55 button ornaments and one Dorset button. I am very happy with how much I was able to tat with one ball of thread!


Now that I've finished with the ball of Red Burst, I've moved on to size 40 Lizbeth #669 Poppy Red. 

I've signed up for a spot at Christmas in the Village. I sure hope these little ornaments sell!


On the weaving front, I passed on one of my looms to my friend Irene's ten-year-old granddaughter. She sews, knits, and crochets. Weaving seemed like a natural hobby. As you can see, she has really taken to it!

My sister came to visit with her grandchildren today. That means that Great-grandma Green was able to spend time with all of her great grandchildren this summer!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That thread lasted well!! :) Great projects!! :)
    It's neat to see the weaving!!
    How wonderful for your mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that ball did a fantastic job! Love the finish with a Dorset button. Lucky great-grandma Green!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!