Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Three more

 

Mom and I had a busy day, so I only had time to tat three more donuts.

We went to JoAnn Fabrics to get supplies for a sewing kit for my brother. Last night he asked Mom to teach him how to sew. What fun!

Of course we took time out for lunch. Then we headed home for nap time! After a short snooze, I spent the afternoon tatting. 

I still have some Red Burst thread left. Tomorrow I will need to decide if I should move on to a different color or continue with a different pattern. Decisions, decisions!

4 comments:

  1. A skill everyone should have, good for him! I really admire the way you get some tatting in even on a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an avoidance technique, Jane. I simply avoid doing chores that I feel can wait until tomorrow... or the next day, or the next!

      Delete
  2. Lots of good decisions! To learn to sew is important and the right tools make a difference. Your brother is wise to ask for help from an experienced, willing teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 3?? That is more tatting than I got done!! ;) They look great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!