Sunday, January 16, 2022

Record time

 

I have no goals, right? Well, I did have a goal of finishing Carol's 12 Step Sampler Blanket by the end of this long weekend, and I did it! I think I finished this blanket in record time, two weeks.

There really isn't much yarn left over from this project. I was pretty excited about finishing it, so Mom and I headed over to Carol's with the blanket and lunch. 

I didn't measure the blanket when it was finished, but my guess is that it's about 60" by 70". 

Carol tried it on for size first. I was sure it would be big enough for her. But what about Jon? He's a tall guy!

It certainly looks like it will work for him as well!

Even Wally approves of the new blanket!

I think Wally deserves his own blanket, and I just happen to have some leftovers that will work just fine!


8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, that’s speedy alright. And it looks fantastic! Well done to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful, big blanket and the recipients look so happy!
    The kitty blanket is also terrific! Many congrats on your talent, speed, and generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sir William’s real name but can see why it’s shortened!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!! :)
    Love the large size!!
    Now the cat won't have to worry when one of the humans is using their blanket. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!