Monday, January 24, 2022

Relaxing

Carol took a photo of Wally relaxing on his new afghan. I sure am glad he likes it!

I've been relaxing by staying off the computer. I honestly haven't had much to blog about since I've been focusing on knitting. I did finish Reyna this morning. I do enjoy knitting this pattern. This one is done in Fortissima Colori that's been sitting in my stash for years. I think the yardage may be been miscalculated. I've knit this shawl several times and have never run out of yarn. This time I had to leave off two mesh repeats and one garter repeat. Luckily, I stopped when I did. There's only enough yarn left to go across about half the row!

 

2 comments:

  1. Wally looks very content. Love the shawl. Good way to use up your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!