Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Anastasia, round 3

 

Despite being at school for most of the day, I did manage to complete round 3 of Anastasia. I will be alternating rounds of blue and green for this doily, but I'm already imagining color combinations for the next one. 

Crocheting went well yesterday. I finished a ten row pattern repeat on the baby blanket, and I now know that it takes me about four hours to crochet ten rows of the waffle stitch baby blanket. I guess I'm not as fast as I thought!

8 comments:

  1. Love those colours! Mmm, you seem pretty fast to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two colours really compliment each other. Love the green best, though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do work well together. The blue really does make the green look great! Haha! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful doily, well done on ten rows on the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly joined center rings! Yes, I checked ;-) Looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!