Thursday, March 24, 2022

Success!



I'm so happy that I chose to tat Anastasia again. This time I did it correctly! It's such a pretty pattern.

There's not a huge difference between the pattern as written and my adaptation, but I think Laura's pattern adds that little extra pizzaz that makes this doily special. The two different color combinations make the doilies look so much different. I think I prefer it in two colors, but I love the feel of the doily done in size 40.

It's time to choose my next doily from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. Choosing which threads I want to work with could be a challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting how the different colourways affect the appearance. If I had to choose, I think I like the blue and green one best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue and green one really catches my eye. I may do another blue and green one just to prove to myself that I can follow a pattern! ;-)

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!