Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Wonderful weekend

 

Three performances of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat were the focus of our weekend. The kids were fantastic! 

Daughter Joanne and her three children attended Friday's performance with us. They loved it!

Saturday was filled with preparing for the dinner theater, the performance, and setting the gym up for Sunday.

Sunday morning, Joanne and family headed back home to Minnesota. Dave, Mom, and I worked on cleanup from the dinner in the morning. Then, my sister Janet joined us for the Sunday matinee performance.

Mom and I worked on more cleanup yesterday. We still have a little left to do, but we should be able to finish up today. Then I'll be able to get back to some serious tatting, knitting, and crocheting. I may even try my hand at Hardanger embroidery!

1 comment:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!