Monday, September 30, 2024

Sunday knitting

 

I wanted to finish another scarf for my 7th grade girls so that I could start the next one. So, while watching the Chicago Bears win yesterday, I knit! Yes, I did start the next scarf, which I hope to finish this week. Cooler weather should be coming soon, and I'd like these five girls to get the maximum use out of their scarves.

This morning I finished Traditional Clovers from Four Dozen Tatted Bookmarks by Robin Perfetti. I meant to have one less pattern repeat, but I didn't realize I had counted incorrectly until I finished the last clover leaf. So, the end peeks out of the sleeve. I think it will be okay. The thread is size 20 Lizbeth #644 Boysenberry Dk.

My plan is to alternate tatting a Curds & Whey bookmark with one from Robin's book. I don't want to lose my momentum of following the patterns in the book, but I also want to finish tatting bookmarks four our local Daisy troop. I also have three knitting projects and a crochet project going. I need more hours in the day!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the scarf, colour and pattern. Yes, it’s hard when there’s are so many projects we’d like to do!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!