Saturday, September 15, 2018

Bottle caps


I'm on a roll with bottle caps!


I've been busy decorating them, getting them ready to be used in Ice Drops.


I think the backs are kind of bland looking, so I'm painting them with glitter nail polish.


I think I might have to share a few!


I really wanted to tat with Liz Metallic Raspberry Pink. I wasn't inspired by any of the bottle caps, but I did like the way it looked with this crackled glass disk!


I think the crackles shop up better in a hanging position. Luckily, I have some more of these disks. I may have to do one up in each color of Liz Metallic!

11 comments:

  1. Quite mind-blowing to see this amazing bottle cap collection! Santa needs you in his workshop! And clever idea to include images that will appeal to kids! Lots of tatting ahead!

    The crackled disc looks great also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Denise found the Disney stickers. She knew I'd find a way to use them!

      Delete
  2. That’s a feat in itself, never mind the tatting! They look wonderful all lined up in a collection. I like the crackle glass one too, it does look good hung up so the light shines through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a bit of time, but sometimes I need a distraction to give my hands a rest!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for mine to come in and I like the Disney are something I will try to decorate too even though I love them all. I am planning on putting tiny pictures of my grandchildren in them hope this will work cause the ones I ordered have the sticky stuff on the dome, hoping that wont inhibit the view. your pictures seem to show through great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your energy and your creativity are amazing. I don't think I've never known someone as productive.
    Linda R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous variety of colors in your bottle caps!!! :)
    Love the crackle sparkle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be bringing some to share to Tollway Tatters. You'll have to do some figuring for your size 40 thread!

      Delete
  6. Hello Can you tell me please where I can find those bottle caps, because I like the hanging things so much I want to try them Thank you in advance for helping me out Riet the B-engel

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!