Monday, May 1, 2017

A touch of sunshine

We had a tiny bit of sun today, not much, but enough to brighten my day!


Following my morning routine, I started off the day tatting an Ice Drop. I've given away or sold most of the ones I've made, and if I want to have them for Christmas, I really need to have a good supply on hand!


I spent quite a bit of time weaving today. This is the scarf I started several weeks ago. I really like the way it turned out. It's just under 100" long!

I also worked on my band weaving, but it really doesn't look any different, so I didn't see any point in posting another picture.


It was only natural to finish off the day with another Ice Drop. How did your day shape up?

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Ice Drops and great weaving!! :)
    I am trying to work on one of your Ice Drop patterns, but I had to adjust stitch count due to using my normal size 40 thread. I will post it when and if it ever gets finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet tried tatting Ice Drops with size 40. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

      Delete
  2. I love your optimism ! Do you really think if you tatted more ice drops they would still stay with you till Christmas ;-D
    Nice scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long scarf! The sun has just come out here too, am glad to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is long! I wanted to see how far one skein of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby would go. Now I know! It will be good for a bitterly cold and windy day. It seems we haven't seen many of those in recent years.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!