Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Almost done


I was on a roll with face masks today. I sewed seven in the morning.


Then I sewed six more in the afternoon. I want to make one more child sized mask, and then I need to make a few for Joanne and Jan. When those are completed, I will have finished masks for one of my four daughters and her family.


I did spend a little time tatting today, but I didn't get very far. I'm determined to finish the face masks for Joanne's family tomorrow, so I'm guessing I will not catch up on the doily until the weekend. I'm okay with that!

8 comments:

  1. Unfortunately my machine has to be walked over those mask pleats, “I don’t want to, you have to make me” I have started using pony beads on ear and tied straps. So much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using the pony beads. They're such a great idea!

      Delete
  2. That’s a lot of masks, well done! I’m delivering 20 masks today and then will take a break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say that I really enjoy making masks, but they are pretty simple and I'm using fabric from my stash. With school starting soon (I hope!), I'm glad that I am able to help family and friends out in this way.

      Delete
  3. WOW quante belle mascherine tutte colorate.
    Hai fatto un gran lavoro e poi sei anche andata avanti con il centrino a chiacchierino.
    Mi piace molto, sopratutto perchè lo stai realizzando nei toni del verde che è il mio colore preferito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm on a mission to make masks for my family! I also like green, but blue remains my favorite color. I'm really enjoying tatting this doily!

      Delete
  4. You sure keep busy!
    I am having to do little bits on this row of the doily too, so maybe we will finish about the same time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we're busy with things we enjoy, life is good! ;-)

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!