Saturday, July 25, 2020

Back to blogging

I'm really trying to get back into blogging on a regular basis. However, I'm not doing a very good job. Mom and I are enjoying our new routine, which includes a lot of time sitting and doing puzzles on our iPads. Magic Puzzles is highly addictive!


I did get back in to tatting this week. Jon Yusoff is doing a tat-along on Facebook, and I couldn't resist joining in the fun! The pattern is called Harmony, and if I recall correctly, it will have eight rounds. I had three false starts, and each time I couldn't believe the silly mistakes I made! I'm almost finished with round two, and I'm eager for the next round to be released!


Joanne and family arrived at daughter Carol's last Friday, and we were able to spend some time with the kids. Kara loves Grandma Green's weaving, and she was very pleased to receive an itsy bitty, teeny tiny blanket!


Sophia is getting to be a big girl! She starts second grade in the fall.


The girls asked for dolls. Doll making is not my thing, but I did my best. The girls chose the fabric and buttons. I think I'll stick to tatting!


Janko made himself at home on Grandma Green's lap. Who can resist a snuggle little boy?

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They said their good-byes last night. They're heading home to Minnesota tomorrow. We didn't see much of them, but we enjoyed the time we had!

      Delete
  2. Love your doily in green!!! :)
    Looks like wonderful family time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just picked up the ball of thread closest to me and started tatting! We have had a great time together.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!