Sunday, July 5, 2020

Lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer


It's pretty warm here in Illinois. I don't know why, but I feel like trying new recipes when it's warm. Today I made a crustless quiche, my second one. This one tasted even better than the first one!


Mom and I are slowly getting things organized. We don't overdo it, but we do get a bit tired. It took me nearly three weeks to tat one Ice Drop! This is a new design from Lynne Urwin called Nancy's Surprise. It's named for Mom!


Mom loves Ice Drops, especially this one!

5 comments:

  1. Fun to have an ice drop named after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mum looks as if she is wearing a medal! Quiche looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best in Show! I hadn't made quiche in years. It was so good, I think it has a place in our meal rotation!

      Delete
  3. Yes I saw this one on Facebook, your mum looks lovely wearing the ice drop.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!