Saturday, July 25, 2020

Crazy

I know it's a little crazy to blog twice in one day after blogging about once a week for months, but I'm trying to decide on the best time to blog. I think the evening may be best. We'll see what happens!


Today was laundry day, and when I was finished I didn't feel like doing much of anything. Mom was busy knitting, so I decided to finish round 2 of Harmony from Tat-a-Renda. This really is a pretty pattern, and I love the green! I'm eager to start the next round!

6 comments:

  1. It's fabulous!!! :)
    I am anxiously awaiting the next part to be released! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think this is going to be one of my favorite doilies!

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful! I do like that green. Yes, your routine must’ve changed, you may need to change your blogging schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green is such a refreshing color! Blue is still my favorite, though!

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely so far, I like the colour very different for you
    I have just printed my copy out so I can start tatting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect colour for our monsoon - verdant everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!