Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Playing

I spent way too much time playing today! I hadn't played Magic Puzzles in a long time, but Mom's been doing the daily puzzle and I decided to join her. When the puzzles have a lot of dark pieces, I give up pretty quickly. However, there have been some good ones in the past week, and I have spent a lot of time working puzzles!

Mom and daughter Carol have also been playing Happy Color. I made the mistake of trying it yesterday. I've had the app for a long time, but hadn't tried it out. I spent hours coloring mandala designs today!


I did spend a little time tatting today, but I didn't get very far with Harmony. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow!


I did finish face masks from grandson Janko. We're still not sure if the twins will be in preschool this year, but they will have the required face masks if they're able to attend!

6 comments:

  1. There’s a time for all things....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you got things done that you like doing which is more than I did yesterday!!! Spent most of the day cleaning the cooker!!! Well, started it. It was DISGUSTING. Still needs more work but it can wait a few days. Oh, I did start an interesting project with my sister. She's done a lovely design but wanted me to test tat it. I've 'persuaded' her to work on the pattern on the cloud so she has to do the corrections when I find them. We both access it at the same time and can 'talk' to each other on the file while working. It's been interesting so far and the bonus is - we haven't fallen out yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wish my sister and I shared a love of something. She's into gardening and decorating. I'm into... well, you know!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes you just need to wander off into a different place and spend some time, then come back to where you usually are. ;)
    I am loving the green doily!!! :)
    At least you are still productive!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!