Saturday, November 20, 2021

Button ornaments

Today I played with a new design, and I think that it will look good once I'm consistent with the outer rings. I have four different stitch counts going on there, not intentionally! I was kind of daydreaming as I tatted and kept making mistakes. At least I have a good idea of which size ring looks best to me!


During our Tollway Tatters meeting this morning, I played around with this design that I tried the other day. I finally have it the way I like it, and I think this will be my Christmas ornament for the year. I don't think I'll go crazy and try to design a different ornament each day in December, but I may have a few new ideas this year... no promises!

4 comments:

  1. You’d have to look very closely to notice any differences in the little rings. I do like this design, thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pattern and ornaments! And your collar is already looking beautiful ... enjoying it's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great!! :)
    You got 2 button ornaments done and I got 2 Pop Top Drops done!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!