Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Cookie day

I need to get back to blogging at night. It's getting too hard to remember what I did yesterday! ;-)

I've started baking cookies for Christmas. I don't know what inspired me to get on a cookie kick. It's probably been ten years since I've baked cookies. I definitely out of practice. There are a lot of burnt edges and uneven thicknesses. Still, I'm determined to have cookies for Christmas!


I love the simplicity of this ornament! I don't remember where the ring came from, and I'm not sure I have any more. This one may have to stay in my collection!

I only managed one Dorset button yesterday, the one on the left. The one on the right is the one I posted about yesterday. That small size difference meant that I couldn't tat 10 rings around yesterday's button. My goal is to make another 13mm Dorset button today so that I can tat the 10 ring ornament, but I first have some household tasks that need attention!

3 comments:

  1. Hoping to see pictures of the cookies! :-)
    Your Dorset buttons are exquisite and I hope you find more of those rings. The ring ornament is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!