Monday, November 22, 2021

Cookie day


 Mom and I have been doing a pretty good job of eating cookies, and with Thanksgiving only a few days I knew it was time to replenish our stock! These should be dry enough to bake after dinner. I'm eager to try the new flavor I've tried, caramel!

I now have four green and gold button ornaments ready for Christmas gift giving. I need a minimum of six, and I'm running out of this color thread. I hope there's enough for the final two!

My collar is progressing slowly. I really don't think I'll have time to finish it in time for Thanksgiving. There's just too much I want to get done! Maybe Christmas? 

3 comments:

  1. Your cookies look splendid! Fingers crossed you have enough thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cookies! They even have a lacy-looking design on them!
    Your green and gold ornaments are really gorgeous, as is that white collar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking cookies-I love the design!!
    Another great button ornament!! :)
    And your collar continues to grow more beautiful every post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!