This morning I decided to try making biscotti. Dave usually makes the biscotti, using his mother's recipe. The cookies are always delicious, but the recipe calls for 10 cups of flour and a dozen eggs. That's way too much dough for me to handle!
I did some searching on the Internet and found a recipe that was close to my mother-in-law's, but in a much smaller amount... 2 cups of four and 2 eggs. I combined my mother-in-law's list of ingredients with the quantities of the new recipe. They turned out pretty good, and Dave even liked them! It's a good thing I wrote down what I did!
Mom and I went out to lunch, and then this afternoon I finished another button ornament. I'm happy to say that I definitely have enough thread for the set of six that I wanted for Christmas!