Friday, November 12, 2021

Duplicate... almost

I made a little progress on my collar today. I didn't get as much done as I could have, because I spent a lot of time looking at patterns!

While looking through my books, I remembered that these are two versions of the same book! The one on the left is the original. The one on the right is a reprint with additional patterns. There was a time when this peacock was all the rage among tatters. I was too timid to try tatting this beauty back then, but I may be ready to give it a try soon!

 

3 comments:

  1. I am sure it will be wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peacock is certainly magnificent. Worth pointing out that the books overlap a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, does this mean you’re thinking of taking on split rings, Diane?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!