Thursday, January 19, 2023

91

Today is Mom's 91st birthday! My sister drove down last night and we spent the day enjoying each other's company. We had originally planned to go out for lunch, but Mom decided she wanted me to make grilled cheese. So, we stayed home and had grilled cheese, potato chips, and birthday cake. It was perfect!

This afternoon, we all drove up to see the house that my nephew and his fiancé are purchasing. It's a very nice little house, and it gave us a destination. I think Mom really enjoyed her birthday activities!

Needless to say, I didn't have much time for crafting today, but I did manage to tat an ornament!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your mum from me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom!!! :)
    Beautiful ornament!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let your mom know I wish her a very happy (belated by now) birthday.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!