Monday, January 23, 2023

A hat for Cap

 

As planned, I finished the same hat in two different sizes. They don't look very different, but one is definitely smaller. That is the hat that Rigo chose.

Our art teacher goes by the nickname Cap. She really liked the extra hat, and it fit her. So, I brought it home and attached a pom pom. I'll give it to her tomorrow.


My button ornaments are making me very happy. I love the colorful centers, and I think the white tatting will look beautiful on next year's Christmas tree!

3 comments:

  1. Great hats and another great button ornament!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heading was intriguing! Aha, I see, lucky Cap. Love the white ornaments with coloured centers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats/caps look really warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!