Sunday, January 15, 2023

Starting the day off right

 

We had an absolutely gorgeous sunrise this morning. I normally can't get good pictures of sunrises or sunsets, but this morning it worked.

I only finished one project today, the last ornament in Apple Pie. 

Night time lighting doesn't work well for showing off the ornaments I've completed so far, but you get the idea. of how much progress I've made.


I started on another hat today, but I wasn't really in the mood to crochet.


A good portion of my day was spent working on my Chain, Chain, Chain cowl. I have two pattern repeats to go. I sure hope I have enough yarn!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise! I look forward to seeing what colour you use next, apple pie has done you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture of that gorgeous sunrise!!! :)
    Lots of working going on there!! Great start on your ornament supply!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!