Monday, January 30, 2023

A scarf for Larry

Yesterday was another family day. My sister and brother came down for a visit. We had great fun reminiscing about life in Philadelphia and Elmhurst, two great places to live when I was a kid.

 

Another ornament has been added to my tree. I'm very pleased that I will have enough tatted ornaments for all my family and friends next Christmas.

I'm still crocheting hats for the kids at school, but Larry didn't want a hat. He asked for a scarf. I must have tried five or six different patterns, none of which were to my liking. I finally settled on a simple back loop double crochet. I think Larry will like it!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you will have enough ornaments!! I really like the white with the colored buttons!! :)
    Great scarf!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!