Thursday, November 9, 2023

For the boys

 

I'm done cranking all the headbands for the high school boys. Now I'm busy finishing them. I have four more wide ear warmers to finish, and then I'll work on the narrow ones. My hope is to pass them out next week before Thanksgiving break begins.

Yesterday, one of my favorite middle school students asked if I would make him a hat. Who can resist a request from a 7th grade boy? I was his dad's 4th grade teacher, so I have a special connection with him. I was ready for a break from headbands, so I started Micah's hat last night and finished it this morning. He said it fit perfectly, and I could tell he loved it by the huge smile on his face!

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to get a big smile in return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific!! :)
    I sure hope you have a great break during Thanksgiving and the weekend, you have more than earned it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm so glad the boy liked the hat! It is really nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned a lot from your post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!