Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Two gnome day

Yesterday was very busy with a doctor appointment and work, but I still managed to crank out some gnomes in the morning and put a couple together in the afternoon and evening.

Dave said that he doesn't like the scruffy look, so these two were carefully groomed. The kids at school have told me that I should give one with a grey beard ponytail to one of our p.e. teachers. He just might get one!


It's kind of fun making the braided beards, but I still haven't perfected my technique.

I have four more gnomes cranked and ready for finishing. There are so many people I'd like to give them to this year!

4 comments:

  1. I rather liked the scruffy look on your previous post! But well groomed gnomes are fine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know plenty of well-groomed gnomes in real life too. Yours are very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!