Sunday, October 9, 2016

Ahh!

I'm sitting down to post after a very busy and productive weekend. I wasn't in the mood to post last night, so I didn't. I guess that's my prerogative!


My fascination with little woven squares continues. These will get mailed off to Mom this week so that she can turn them in to flowers. I can hardly wait to see what she does with them!


I finished my Raspberry Pink Med Spinning Wheel. Yes, I am still enjoying using size 80 Lizbeth!


I finished another fabric basket this afternoon. This is the project my sewing students are working on. I had purchased some inexpensive hankies a while back, and they seemed like the perfect fabric for the girls to use. I love the little owl buttons!


I also made a fabric basket for Mom using the same fabrics I used to make her pin cushions last week.


I haven't made Origami pouches in a while, but I thought Mom deserved a complete set! I do like the black, red, and white fabric. I may have to go back to Hobby Lobby and buy some more!


Now I'm ready to settle down for the evening with another Spinning Wheel. This one will be in size 80 Lizbeth #712, Kelly Green Med. I love Kelly Green!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous array !
    Love the fabric, too - go get some :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schöne Projekte! Ich bin gespannt was aus den Webpatches gemacht wird!
    Liebe Grüsse Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You manage to produce so much stuff Diane, I'm amazed! I really like your little baskets, they're great... especially the one with the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your house looks like a store of handcrafts!! :) Everything looks awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tatting. Someday I hope to learn how to do that. Were your squares made on a potholders loom? What do the flowers look like? Where can I find a picture of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make my squares on my Weavette pin looms. Mom uses the Zoom Loom and a 2" pin loom I found on Etsy. There's a picture of Mom's flower on my October 4 post. I stole it from her Facebook post!

      Delete
  6. All I can say is 'amazing output'! Your mom will be delighted with that set! And how neat that she is making those flowers! I'm impressed by your joint efforts. And those baskets are adorable. Love the owls and handkerchiefs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been very productive and I love your full set for mom.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!