Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yes-U-Can Doily Challenge - Tatting Progress Day 1


Not too bad for my first evening of tatting!

For those of you who might be interested in joining the fun, the Yes-U-Can Doily Challenge is going on at InTatters. There is no pattern, just a picture on a tin. The challenge is to tat your version with no time limits!

I'm using size 40 Lizbeth, color #663. My schedule looks pretty busy for the next three days, so I'm sure many of you will be able to surpass my efforts. I'm really looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets this doily!

9 comments:

  1. I think I have missed this, must go and hve a look on intatters.
    Lovely piece of tatting
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job!!! I want to start mine today if possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's beautiful! Someday, we WILL meet and we can be each other's moral support....me for knitting lace to you and you for tatting to me! I will check out the doily and see if I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great start! I printed out the PDF so I have it but I'm not sure when/if I'll get to it. (there are so many projects going at the moment!) Looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds fun, I'm going to look it up. I like yours so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great already Diane! I've got a large project on the go already so not sure I want to start something else... I like the idea of the challenge though. Shall I, shan't I?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are certainly rising to this challenge. Your blue doily is superb. Happy tatting...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!